Business Development Manager Southern Europe and North Africa
WHAT IS YOUR MISSION?
Your mission is to further develop the market position of Sefam in Southern Europe (Mediterranean) and the Maghreb countries. You strengthen the collaboration with existing partners and develop relationships within the clinical community in your territory.
HOW WILL YOU BE SUCCESSFUL?
The Director of International Business Development ensures that you become familiar with our products, the existing partners, and the market. Together you develop the market strategy and determine the goals and growth potential of each market segment. You implement the business development strategy for Sefam’s products and solutions.
You maintain and expand your network by establishing long-term relationships with home care companies and distributors. In parallel you cultivate relationships with healthcare professionals, key opinion leaders and end-users in the territory. Supported by the solid technical and clinical backup of an organization with a lot of knowledge and experience, a large part of Europe and north Africa then becomes your territory. You assure top quality technical and commercial service to the stakeholders in your territory and you contribute to increasing Sefam’s brand awareness.
In this role, you will easily interact with a wide variety of interlocutors and you will speak to them at every level. You will talk to entrepreneurs, company owners, branch managers, buyers, technicians, and clinicians. They appreciate the personal relationship and enjoy doing business with you. They can count on you to get things done. You also support and guide the sales teams of our partners, both in terms of product knowledge and marketing campaigns. Hence you deliver profitable growth thru value creation within the customer’s organization. You are a team player and work smoothly with our back-office staff. You spend most of your time in the field. Travel outside of your country is part of the job. If not on the road, you work from your home.
WHAT DO YOU BRING?
- You communicate fluently in English, French and Spanish or Italian.
- You combine strong technical, clinical, and commercial skills.
- You know how to plan, prioritize, and organize yourself
- You have good analytic and synthesis skills (reporting)
- You are not afraid of software and digital technologies
- You are ambitious and able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Other strong traits are your willingness to learn, your positivism, determination, result-orientation, self-motivation, enthusiasm, and resilience
WHAT PROFILES QUALITY FOR THE JOB :
- A clinical degree with commercial experience or commercial degree with exposure to clinical environments
- A track record in sales with a minimum of 5 years of field experience
- A background and network in the respiratory care market (sleep and/or ventilation)
Sefam, founded in 1982 in Nancy, France, developed the first Continuous Positive Airway Pressure device (CPAP) in Europe, a device designed to treat the Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome (OSAS). Since then, Sefam has specialized in the design, development, manufacturing and commercialization of diagnostic and therapy devices for Sleep disordered breathing. Today we are active in more than 60 countries worldwide. More than ever, the solutions that we commercialize are intended to result in the best possible treatment outcomes, improving the quality of life of patients. 'Sefam, the human touch to care' is our philosophy: being an SME we are more personal and more human, more responsive, more flexible, more accessible, more understanding and more committed.
Do you see a match? Send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org