Reserved for healthcare professionals, SEFAM Connect is a simple and intuitive application for patient follow-up, guaranteeing security and data confidentiality.
SEFAM Connect is a complete solution for healthcare providers that allows:
- the monitoring of the machines park
- the transmission of compliance data
- rapid access to processing information via simple tables and graphs
- the synthesis of the main processing parameters
- alert programming
- remote access to machine settings
SEFAM Analyze is the data management software associated with S.Box and reserved for healthcare professionals. Its main functions are:
- recovery of compliance data
- visualization and analysis of all data including some in high definition such as flow rate or SPO2 from an external oximeter
- the edition of a configurable observance report
- sending data to the SEFAM Connect platform via the Up to Cloud function
- the configuration of the S.Box settings
- the pre-programming of several sessions with different parameters during the titration period
DreamStar Analyze is the software dedicated to the DreamStar range of treatment devices and the EcoStarInfo and EcoStar Auto devices. DreamStar Analyze offers the ability to download and visualize compliance data stored in device memory. This data can be retrieved either completely by cable connection to the machine or via a memory card for the last 40 sessions of 8-hours (for the DreamStar range only). These information are presented in the form of summary reports or graphs, allowing a simple and complete evaluation of the effectiveness of the treatment. DreamStar Analyze also allows you to display flow, pressure and leakage curves in real time by direct connection to the machine.
SEFAM Access is a free mobile application specially designed for the patient. It offers multiple advantages such as:
- Day-to-day follow up of S.Box treatment efficacy
- Integration of other health data from peripheral connected devices
- Communication with healthcare professionals
- Remote control of S.Box
Les produits développés par SEFAM regroupent tout le savoir-faire français de haute précision de nos ingénieurs et de notre conseil scientifique afin de proposer des dispositifs médicaux pensés avec les médecins et les PSAD pour un meilleur soin des patients.